FOR THE GUACAMOLE
- 1 ripe avocado, smashed
- ½ red onion finely diced
- ½ lemon or lime (juice)
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 small tortillas
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 red cabbage, finely chopped
- 1 large handful butter lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 cup corn kernels
- Hot sauce and coriander to dress (optional but highly recommended)
- Prepare the guacamole in a bowl, mush up the avocado and add in the onion, coriander, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Place in the fridge or set aside for now.
- Prepare the corn, do this cook the corn on a large frypan over high heat until the kernels start to brown, set aside.
- Mix all the spices together in a small bowl, coat the tenderloins in the spice mix then fry on a large fry pan over medium-high heat until cooked through.
- Once the chicken is cooked through, remove from the heat and slice up as you like.
- Warm and assemble the tacos as you like, top with some hot sauce and coriander (optional but delicious).