- 1 sachet frozen amazon power acai or 200g of frozen acai
- 4 tbsp coconut milk or almond milk
- 1 cup granola
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- Chop up the frozen acai into ice cube sized pieces and place in a smoothie maker or blender along with the coconut milk. Blend until combined, this can take a little while but be patient and try not to add any more liquid otherwise you won’t get a good acai consistency.
- Once the acai is well blended, pour into a bowl, top with granola, chopped strawberries, peanut butter and enjoy!