- 2 cups oats
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk or your milk of choice
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 heaped cup frozen raspberries
- 1 pear, chopped into small pieces
- yoghurt for serving
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees fan forced and grease a baking tray (20cm x 10cm or close to) with coconut oil or butter to prevent the oats from sticking.
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and stir well to combine. Pour the oats mixture into the baking tray and place a few more raspberries on top if you like.
- Place the baking tray in the oven and leave to bake for 20-30 minutes or until the oats are cooked.
- Serve with yoghurt and enjoy!