- 600g chicken tenderloins, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- thumb size piece of ginger, grated
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 zucchinis, spiralled (or sliced is fine if you don’t have a spiraliser)
- 3 pak choy, chopped (stalks and leaves)
- 1 red or green chilli, chopped finely
- 2 tins coconut cream
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 packet soba noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
- coriander (optional for garnish)
- sesame seeds (optional for garnish)
- Heat some oil in a large wok over a high heat, add the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli once the oil is hot, cook and stir until the onions start to soften.
- Add the chicken to the wok, tossing occasionally for a few minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the coconut cream, soy sauce, fish sauce and honey (the chicken will still be undercooked here and this is good). Reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Prepare the soba noodles according to the packet instructions, once done rinse with warm water and set aside.
- Add the remaining vegetables to the wok and cook until the chicken is cooked through, this should only take an extra 5 minutes and the vegetables will soften in this time.
- Serve the soba noodles first on the bottom of the bowl and top with the creamy chicken and veg.
- Garnish with coriander and sesame seeds if you wish and enjoy!