- 2 large handfuls Brussel sprouts halved
- 3 garlic cloves, halved
- 2 tbsp chilli flakes
- a sprinkle of parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Pre heat oven to 170 degrees fan forced and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Evenly spread the Brussel sprouts over the baking paper.
- Pour over the olive oil, place the garlic in between the Brussel sprouts, sprinkle over the chilli flakes and season with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for approximately 15 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy, a great side to many dinners!