- 10-12 pitted dates
- 1 cup walnuts
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp cacao
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- Soak the dates in boiling water for 5 minutes to soften, drain and set aside.
- Add the walnuts, hemp seeds and salt to the food processor and blitz until crumbly, be careful not to do it for too long or the nuts will turn to liquid, remove from the food processor.
- Add the dates to the food processor, blitz until dough like, roughly 10 seconds.
- Add the walnut crumble along with the remaining ingredients back to the food processor and blitz until a large dough ball forms and the ingredients are well combined.
- Remove the mix from the food processor and place in the fridge for 20 minutes to harden.
- Remove the mix from the fridge and roll into bite sized balls. Roll in hemp seeds or enjoy as they are.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to 10 days.