- olive oil for frying
- 5 large cloves garlic, crushed
- large chunk ginger (roughly the size of a golfball) grated
- 1 jalapeño roughly chopped
- 1 large red or brown onion sliced
- 1 jar Ayam Thai green curry paste
- 2 cans coconut cream
- 4 chicken breasts diced into cubes
- 350g broccolini, roughly chopped
- 350g beans, cut in half
- 2 bunches pak choy, roughly chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large wok or fry pan over medium to high heat, add a splash of olive oil, the garlic, ginger and jalapeño to the pan and cook until soft and fragrant.
- Next add the jar of curry paste, fry briefly then add the chicken, cook for a minute or so then add the coconut cream and diced vegetables. Put the lid on and allow to simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with your choice of rice and enjoy.