- 2 cups ground oats
- ½ cup almond meal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk or your choice of milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- olive oil for frying
- Add the oats, almond meal and baking powder to a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Combine the remaining wet ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk until the eggs are combined with the other ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the bowl of dry ingredients and mix well.
- Using a large fry pan, heat a tbsp or 2 of olive oil over medium to high heat and scoop the pancake mixture onto the pan, cooking 2-3 at a time. Once bubbles start to appear on the pancakes they are ready to flip. Repeat with the remaining mixture, adding olive oil to the pan as you need.
- Serve with maple syrup, berries and enjoy.