- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or your milk of choice)
- 1 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- Optional add ins – sultanas, nuts and seeds or anything you like to give the oats some extra flavour and texture, be creative
- Fresh seasonal fruit to top in the morning
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl or container (whichever will be easiest for you in the morning).
- Mix all the ingredients well, cover and place in the fridge overnight or for at least 6 hours.
- Once the oats have soaked and are ready to eat, you can top with some yoghurt or fruit (here I added fresh figs and raspberries). If you prefer a runnier consistency add some more milk and mix in well and enjoy.