- 1 1/2 cups cooked or tinned chickpeas
- 1 large capsicum sliced and roasted or grilled
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- water (optional for consistency)
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees fan forced, bake capsicum until soft and browned.
- Add all the prepared ingredients to a food processor and blitz until combined, my food processor took about 5 minutes on and off.
- Add a tiny bit of water if the consistency is too thick.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 5 days.