- 6 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 3 dill sprigs
- 1 handful coriander
- 300g wild salmon fillets, raw
- 1 red chilli, roughly chopped
- ½ cup LSA
- 1 lemon (the juice of)
- 1 ¼ cups cooked quinoa
- 1 egg
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until the ingredients are well combined, you may need to stop and scrape down the sides a few times.
- Remove the mixture from the food processor, it will be a little sticky but don’t worry they turn out fine.
- Create your fishcakes with clean bare hands and either cook or store as you please.
- To cook the fish cakes I use some olive oil in a hot fry pan, fry the fish cakes on either side for about 2 minutes each or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with a salad or however you like!