- 180g soba noodles
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped kale (I use Tuscan kale)
- 1 large avocado
- ½ lime (the juice)
- 2 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 clove minced fresh garlic
- 1 tsp ginger chopped finely
- 1 tsp honey
- Sesame seeds, spring onion and chilli flakes to garnish
- Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions and set aside, toss with some olive oil to prevent sticking or place in an icy bowl of water.
- Cook the kale in some olive oil, salt and pepper in a saucepan until nice and wilted, set aside.
- For the avocado dressing, place the remaining ingredients aside from the garnish into a food processor or nutri-bullet and process until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the noodles to the kale sauce pan, pour the sauce over and toss to combine all the ingredients.
- Garnish with some sesame seeds, chilli flakes and spring onion (optional).
This amount of dressing may be too much so just use as much as you like, it is quite creamy.
Salad is best cold, I like to pop it in the fridge and serve cold.