- 500g chicken mince
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 red onion (half diced, half sliced)
- 2 limes
- 5 tbsp lemongrass crushed
- 1-2 tbsp chilli flakes (adjust to your liking)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 cucumbers, sliced thinly
- 4 radishes, sliced thinly
- 4 shallots, sliced
- 1-2 fresh chillies
- 1 bunch/cup coriander, chopped
- 1 bunch/cup mint, chopped
- 1 bunch/cup thai basil, chopped
- cos lettuce for serving
Heat a large frypan over high heat, add the olive oil and the diced half of the onion, saute until soft and fragrant.
Add the garlic, lemongrass, chilli flakes, and chicken mince to the pan, break apart the chicken mince with a wooden spoon and continue cooking until the chicken is done roughly 5 minutes. Add the fish sauce and honey and stir through, set aside.
Prepare the remaining ingredients and place in a large salad bowl, mix well. Once the chicken has cooled a little, add to the salad bowl and stir to combine all the ingredients.
Season with salt and pepper, squeeze the juice of the limes in and serve fresh with some crispy lettuce cups.