- 2 cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 egg
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- ¾ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup milk (I used almond milk, any milk would work)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 150g dark chocolate roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees fan forced and line with papers or grease well a muffin tray.
- In a bowl mix together the flour and baking powder.
- In a separate large bowl mix together the wet ingredients – egg, olive oil, maple syrup, milk and vanilla. Then pour the dry ingredients into the large bowl with the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate and blueberries.
- Evenly place the mixture into the muffin tray and then place in the oven to bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on your oven. Check at 20 minutes, when a tooth pick comes out clean they should be ready.